Welcome to East Orlando Wellness & Injury Center
Your Orlando Chiropractor
Call us at (407) 382-2425 today.
Thank you for visiting our official website here at East Orlando Wellness & Injury Center. Conveniently located at 3020 Lamberton Blvd, (#105), our clinic provides patients of all ages with safe, natural conservative healing modalities. Whether you're trying to recover from a painful injury, seeking pain management options that don't involve pills, or simply looking to keep your whole family as healthy as possible all the time, you've come to the right place.
Meet Our Chiropractic and Medical Team
Our three-practitioner team offers a powerful combination of skills, experience, and compassionate care. Dr. Eric Feiter is a chiropractor who specializes in the Cox Flexion-Distraction technique of chiropractic adjustment. Our other chiropractor, Dr. Andrés Pérez, a graduate of the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic, came to chiropractic care because of the profound effects it had on his own health. Dr. Carlos H. Colombo focuses on soft tissue injuries and rehabilitation through physical therapy. Together we can help you and your loved ones feel and function better.
Natural Services to Treat a Variety of Conditions
Here at East Orlando Wellness & Injury Center, we don't just concentrate on easing surface-level symptoms -- we treat the underlying illness, injury, or imbalance that's actually causing those symptoms. To achieve this deep level of care, we freely combine different natural techniques to create personalized holistic healing plans for our patients. Our services include:
- Chiropractic Care - Chiropractic care doesn't just relieve joint pain; it restores joint components to their proper alignment, improving everything from your posture to your nervous system function.
- Massage Therapy - Our massage therapy can help you heal from a personal injury, improve your circulation and flexibility, and treat conditions such as bursitis, headaches, back pain, and immune dysfunction.
- Physical Therapy - Physical therapy is a time-tested strategy for helping patients rebuild and retrain their bodies, allowing them to overcome personal injury damage, a debilitating illness, or longstanding musculoskeletal imbalances.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy - Spinal decompression therapy is a non-surgical technique for applying flexion-distraction force to the spine, repositioning bulging or herniated discs and relieving nerve impingement.
- Nutritional and Lifestyle Counseling - Our nutritional and lifestyle counseling can give you a customized plan for improving or maintaining your health through the everyday choices you make.
Introduce Yourself to Us! Contact Our East Orlando Wellness & Injury Center in Orlando, FL
Now that you know a little about us, we'd like to tell you more while also learning about your needs. Call East Orlando Wellness & Injury Center at (407) 382-2425 or use our online contact form to schedule a visit to our East Orlando clinic. We look forward to enhancing your quality of life!
Dr. Eric Feiter
Orlando Chiropractor | East Orlando Wellness & Injury Center | (407) 382-2425
3020 Lamberton Blvd. #105
Orlando, FL 32825